Fine filter F7 EU7 ePM1 60% 287 x 287 x 48 mm metal frame
Antiallergic filter with a metal frame for a mechanical ventilation unit, size 287x287x48 mm , filtration class f7 eu7 with ePM1 efficiency 60%. Providing thorough air filtration at home, office and business. Filter finely pleated in minipleat technology to provide the largest possible filter surface with a frame made of galvanized sheet and a glass tissue insert with high efficiency in capturing impurities. Pollen filter to meet the level of fine air filtration in mechanical ventilation, recuperator.
Fine pleated filter
F7 ePM1 60% 287 x 287 x 48 mm
Manufacturer Name Murano Feniks: MF/MPT/OC F7 EPM1 60% 287x287x48 mm
Antiallergic filter with a galvanized steel frame for fine filtration in mechanical ventilation, recuperation and air conditioning units. The structure of the filter is made of glass microfibers, finely pleated in the minipleat technology, separated by hot melt separators that allow for the formation of rigid plithes. The filter pack is then glued tightly to the metal housing. A fine accordion allows the maximum use of the frame volume by obtaining the largest filtration surface, ensuring maximum filter operation. Glass microfiber filter paper with increasing density at the air outlet side of the filter provides very low resistance during the entire period of filling the filter with impurities. The antiallergic cassette filter, finely pleated, in filtration packets in the F7 filtration class with an ePM1 efficiency of 60% in the size of 287x287x48 mm , allows the capture of 60% of very fine particles from the air, i.e. larger bacteria, accumulated soot, cement dust and other impurities smaller than 2.5 μm (micrometers). We include it among the fine filters. Thus, this filter allows for precise air filtration in mechanical ventilation systems with heat recovery, called recuperation. Our filters are made of materials that meet high energy classes to ensure the lowest possible consumption of electricity by your recuperator.
Minipleat F7 / EU7 ePM1 cassette filter 60%
Width: 287 mm
Length: 287 mm
Frame depth: 48 mm
• Filter material: glass microfiber cartridge
• Frame type: galvanized sheet
• Filter class according to EN 779: 2012: F7
• Filter class according to ISO 16890: ePM1 60%
• Maximum working temperature: <80 ° C
• Glass microfiber insert. Formed into filter packets in the minipleat technology with hot melt separators.
• Completely sealed construction.
• Insert glued to a frame made of galvanized steel.
• Fine pollen filter, anti-smog, used in places where very high air purity is required, eg in the pharmaceutical, electronic, medical and food industries.
• Glass fleece insert
• Very large filter surface
• High performance
• Low operating costs
• Long service life
• High temperature resistant
• Standard and special sizes
Filters are made in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, which ensures that the product maintains the highest quality at all times.
The air supplied by the ventilation, air-conditioning and recuperation systems is as clean as the filters cleaning them, and therefore the quality of the filters, their reliability and durability have a huge impact on the operation of the entire ventilation system and the quality of the air supplied by it.
- List of air filter dimensions
- 287 * 287 * 48 mm
- Type of air filter
- Harmonic minipleat
- The range of filtration efficiency
- The filter material used
- Glass microfibers
- Filter class EN779: 2012
- EU7 / F7
- Filtration standard DIN EN ISO 16890
- ePM1 60%
- Filter frame type
- Galvanized steel
- Marka Modelu Centrali Wentylacyjnej
- Zehnder ComfoFond-L 300/600
- Mounting location
- Supply / Intake
- The proposed period of use
- Sezon zimowy jesienny wiosenny
- Estimated operating time
- 3 - 6 months (Depending on the amount and intensity of contamination)
- PKWiU / CN
Confirming in the selection of a product, we encourage you to contact us by phone or e-mail, you can also use the tips included in the categories. All products are delivered directly from our warehouse and shipped according to the scheduled delivery date. We ship products that are in stock within 24 hours. Filters made to order 7 working days. If you do not have the filters you need in our store, please email us with the necessary information. We will prepare an offer, once you accept it, we will make the products you need.
You might also like