Dust filter G4 EU4 ePM10 50% 160 x 500 x 25 mm frame cardboard
Dust filter with a cardboard frame for mechanical ventilation units, dimensions 160x500x25 mm, filtration class g4 eu4 with ePM10 efficiency 50%. Providing effective dust filtration for air in the home, office and business. Fine-pleated particle filter with minipleat technology. HEPA-like filter medium. Used to ensure the largest possible filtration area. Environmentally friendly due to a stable and tight cardboard frame structure supporting a glass tissue insert with high efficiency in capturing contaminants. Highly effective dust filter that guarantees the best level of particle air cleaning in HVAC systems, air handling units and recuperators.
High-efficiency fine-pleated dust filter
G4 ePM10 50% 160 x 500 x 25 mm
Manufacturer name Murano Feniks: MF/MPT/WRD G4 EPM10 50% 160x500x25 mm
Environmentally friendly dust filter with cardboard frame. For particle filtration in mechanical ventilation, recuperation and air conditioning units. The structure of the filter is made of glass microfibers, finely pleated in the minipleat technology, separated by hot melt separators that allow for the formation of plites with a rigid structure resembling HEPA filters. The filter pack is then glued tightly to the cardboard housing. A fine accordion allows the maximum use of the frame volume by obtaining the largest filter surface, ensuring maximum filter operation. Glass microfiber filter paper with increasing density towards the air outlet side of the filter allows for very low resistance during the entire period of dirt collection. Particulate cassette filter, finely pleated into filter packets in the G4 filtration class with ePM10 efficiency 50% in the dimensions 160x500x25 mm, allows to capture 50% of particles from the air, i.e. spores, cement dust and other impurities smaller than 10 μm (micrometers). We include it among the dust filters used in preliminary filtration. During the 1st stage of air purification from coarse impurities. This filter allows for highly effective filtration in HVAC systems that require long-term and effective air filtration. Our filters are made of materials that meet high energy classes to ensure the lowest possible consumption of electricity by your recuperator.
G4 / EU4 ePM10 minipleat cassette filter 50%
Width: 160 mm
Length: 500 mm
Frame depth: 25 mm
• Filter material: glass microfiber insert
• Frame type: foil-coated waterproof cardboard
• Filter class according to EN 779: 2012: G4
• Filter class according to ISO 16890: ePM10 50%
• Maximum working temperature: <80 ° C
• Glass microfiber insert. Formed into filter packets in the minipleat technology with hot melt separators.
• Completely sealed construction.
• Insert glued in a cardboard frame.
• Increased filtering surface allowing longer filter operation.
• Filter used in places where high air purity is required, eg in the pharmaceutical, electronic, medical and food industries.
• Glass microfiber insert
• Very large filter surface
• High performance
• Low operating costs
• Long service life
• High temperature resistant
• Standard and special sizes
• Filters are made in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, which ensures that the product maintains the highest quality at all times.
The air supplied by the ventilation, air conditioning and recuperation systems is as clean as the filters that clean them, and therefore the quality of the filters, their reliability and durability have a huge impact on the operation of the entire ventilation system and the quality of the air supplied by it.
- List of air filter dimensions
- 160 * 500 * 25 mm
500 * 160 * 25 mm
- Type of air filter
- Harmonic minipleat
- The range of filtration efficiency
- The filter material used
- Glass microfibers
- Filter class EN779: 2012
- EU4 / G4
- Filtration standard DIN EN ISO 16890
- ePM10 50%
- Filter frame type
- Foil-coated waterproof cardboard
- Marka Modelu Centrali Wentylacyjnej
- Aeris next 350 / 450 / 600
Zehnder ComfoAir E 350
Zehnder ComfoAir PRO 300
Zehnder ComfoAir Q 300 / 350 / 450 / 600
- Mounting location
- Supply / Intake - Exhaust
- The proposed period of use
- Estimated operating time
- 3 - 6 months (Depending on the amount and intensity of contamination)
- PKWiU / CN
Confirming in the selection of a product, we encourage you to contact us by phone or e-mail, you can also use the tips included in the categories. All products are delivered directly from our warehouse and shipped according to the scheduled delivery date. We ship products that are in stock within 24 hours. Filters made to order 7 working days. If you do not have the filters you need in our store, please email us with the necessary information. We will prepare an offer, once you accept it, we will make the products you need.