Flat filter M5 EU5 Iso Coarse 90% 392 x 746 x 23 mm metal frame
Flat filter with a metal frame for a mechanical ventilation unit, dimensions 392x746x23 mm, filtration class m5 eu5 with 90% Iso Coarse efficiency. Low cost economy filter for basic filtration at home, office and business. Flat filter with a metal frame, preliminary for coarse air filtration in mechanical ventilation, recuperator.
Flat frame filter
M5 Iso Coarse 90% 392 x 746 x 23 mm
Manufacturer Name Murano Feniks: MF/FLT/OC M5 ISO COARSE 90% 392x746x23 mm
Flat filter with a metal frame for coarse filtration in mechanical ventilation, recuperation and air conditioning units. The construction of the filter is made of a synthetic polyester non-woven material laid flat and then tightly fixed in a metal frame. Filter fleece is 100% polyester fibers with increasing density at the air outlet side of the filter. Provides very low air resistance throughout the entire period of filling the filter with impurities. The frame flat filter M5 Iso Corase 90% in the dimension 392x746x23 mm allows you to capture 90% of coarse particles from the air, i.e. leaves, insects, hair, sand, ash, fine sand, plant spores, pollen and other impurities larger than 10 μm (micrometers) . It is included in the coarse filtration pre-filters, thus this filter allows for basic air filtration in mechanical ventilation systems with heat recovery, called recuperation. Our filters are made of materials that meet high energy classes to ensure the lowest possible consumption of electricity by your recuperator.
Flat cassette filter M5 / EU5
- Width: 392 mm
- Height: 746 mm
- Frame depth: 23 mm
- Filter material: synthetic material 100% polyester
- Frame type: galvanized sheet
- Filter class according to EN 779: 2012: M5
- Filtration class according to ISO 16890: ISO Coarse 90%
- Filtration degree (Am):> 97.1%
- Efficiency: 45.60%
- Maximum working temperature: <80 ° C
- Permissible relative humidity: <80%
- Recommended final resistance: 200 Pa
- 100% polyester fibers, progressively built-up, thermally bonded, compacted on the air outlet side. It is characterized by high efficiency throughout the entire period of use and high mechanical strength.
- Tight and durable construction.
- non-woven fabric placed flat glued in a metal frame.
- Pre-treatment filter in air conditioning, heating and ventilation systems. Filters characterized by high efficiency at low pressure drops. They can be used in schools, offices, tetras, swimming pools, hospitals, shopping malls, hotels, homes, paint shops, food, pharmaceutical and machine industries.
- Synthetic non-woven fabric
- Low pressure drop
- High dust absorption
- Low energy costs
- Long service life
- Moisture resistant
- Hardly flammable (F1 according to DIN 53438)
- Standard and special sizes
- Filters are made in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, which ensures that the product maintains the highest quality at all times.
The air supplied by the ventilation, air-conditioning and recuperation systems is as clean as the filters cleaning them, and therefore the quality of the filters, their reliability and durability have a huge impact on the operation of the entire ventilation system and the quality of the air supplied by it.
We reserve the right to make changes to the technical specifications at any time without prior notice, as a result of continuous product improvement.
General information on filters and their replacement in the recuperator
Selection of filters according to expectations and needs, how to distinguish them from each other?
Every user of a mechanical ventilation system, commonly known as recuperation, has once struggled with the choice of air filters for their device. Don't know where and where to buy recuperator filters. It is not an easy task, so we are here to help. Each filter should have a rating label specifying the filtration class in accordance with the currently adopted standards, i.e. EN 779: 2012 and ISO 16890. Standard EN 779 divides filters into several groups marked with letters, i.e. G (coarse), M (medium), F (accurate), E, H, U (highly effective - used in hospitals, military industry, etc.). Next to the letters there are numbers indicating the filtration efficiency in a given group and the entire scale ranging from 1-17. To evaluate the filtration efficiency in the EN 779 standard, an aerosol with a uniform particle size, ie 0.4 µm for filtration classes M5 - F9, is used. For coarse filters G1 - G4 there is a dust called ASHRAE consisting of fine mineral dust (72%), carbon black (23%) and cotton fibers (5%), these particles are close to 80 µm. The high-efficiency EPA, Hepa, Ulpa filters are tested with a paraffin oil mist aerosol, sodium chloride aerosol, DEHS aerosol (diethylhexyl sebacate polydisperse aerosol) or DOP (octyl phthalate monodisperse aerosol).
Coarse filters belong to this group of filtration classes G1 / EU1, G2 / EU2, G3 / EU3, G4 / EU4
They are very good at filtering basic air pollutants such as leaves, insects, hair, sand, ash, plant spores. They are ineffective in the filtration of pollen, fungal spores, fine dust and smog.
Medium filters, which include the filtration classes M5 / EU5, M6 / EU6
As the name implies, the averages are in the middle between the coarse and fine filters, which results in a high level of coarse dirt filtration and the basic filtration of fine filters. Medium filters do a good job of filtering pollen, bacteria and cement dust, which is very fine, but they do not stop smog that is so harmful to health.
Fine filters marked with filtration classes F7 / EU7, F8 / EU8, F9 / EU9
These are the best and most accurate filters that can be used in home recuperation. Fine filters are characterized by very high filtration efficiency of soot, tobacco smoke, oil smoke, bacteria with carrier particles, but also in the case of class F9 smog and allergens, i.e. all pollen. We recommend installing filters from the exact class only on the supply air due to the greater resistance. On the exhaust, we suggest using filters made in lower filtration classes, ie G4 / EU4, M5 / EU5, which will allow you to take care of the environment by reducing electricity consumption and reduce the frequency of recuperator filters replacement.
The latest ISO 16890 standard has been in force since 2018. It consists in subjecting filters to filtration tests of particles of various sizes, which are included in the DEHS aerosol (diethylhexyl sebacate polydisperse aerosol). DEHS consists of particles with a diameter of 0.2-3 micrometers. The filtration efficiency is not expressed in numbers but as a percentage, so we are fully aware of what part of the particles will be filtered from the air by our new coarse, medium or fine filter. The ISO 16890 standard defines four new groups of filters based on the size of dust particles, allowing for simpler and more practical selection of filters according to the expectations and needs of customers. It also allows you to precisely determine the filtration efficiency of a given filter material used in the production of the filter. How does the buyer know where the most effective filter is in the filtration of the most harmful particles.
• ISO Coarse: estimates for the separation of new ISO A2 dust (natural dust);
• PM10: for particle sizes ≤ 10 μm;
• PM2.5: for particle sizes ≤ 2.5 μm;
• PM1: for particle sizes ≤ 1 μm.
The described standard of filtration was introduced in order to more accurately present the users of mechanical ventilation with the level of filtration efficiency of filters in relation to the size and amount of particles retained by them that have a harmful effect on the body. We mean mainly PM2.5 and PM1 particles. Below the size of harmful dusts and their ability to penetrate the body.
• Particles larger than 10 µm (ISO Coarse) are retained by the upper respiratory tract and are not inhaled;
• Particles smaller than 10 µm in diameter (PM10) can penetrate the bronchi;
• Particles smaller than 2.5 µm (PM2.5) can penetrate the alveoli;
• Particles with a diameter below 1 µm (PM1) can penetrate the vesicle-capillary barrier and get into the blood, this group includes smog particles.
When buying recuperator filters that meet the above-described ISO 16890 standard, which comply with the currently applicable EU regulations and are admitted to trading. Should have the ISO 16890 filtration standard specified in the product description. The filter rating label, in addition to the size, should also include the ISO 16890 filtration standard and graphic information showing the air flow direction, e.g. an arrow. The reverse assembly of the filters from the one compatible with the air flow results in a very quick wear of the filter for mechanical ventilation with heat recovery, called recuperation, because the filter is a sieve that thickens towards the air outlet and filters smaller and smaller particles along with the condensation.
Which air filters should be installed on the supply and which ones on the exhaust and the choice of the filtration class?
It is best to install an air filter from the fine group (F7 - ePM1, F8 - ePM1, F9 - ePM1) on the supply air, i.e. the air flowing into the house. This will filter out the most harmful particles of smog and other unnatural dusts. On the exhaust, we suggest installing coarse or medium filters (G4 - ISO Coarse, M5 - ePM-10) The air flowing into the house has been cleaned by a filter mounted on the supply, so there is no need to install filters with the same or higher filtration efficiency on the exhaust air, i.e. the removed air from the building. Installation of fine filters on the supply and exhaust air will increase electricity consumption, air resistance and faster filter wear.
Which filter frame to choose?
It is an individual matter. Metal and plastic frames are less susceptible to mechanical damage during transport, they withstand maximum humidity and during assembly they allow for a reliable replacement without fear of damage. The cardboard frame is more delicate, but its important feature is environmental friendliness during disposal.
Replacing recuperator air filters - how to do it yourself?
• Prepare the air handling unit for filter replacement (disable or activate the filter replacement mode);
• Open the inspection hatch or flaps;
• Take out the old filters;
• Clean the guides;
• Insert new filters with the arrows in the air flow direction (pay attention to the filtration class, a higher class can be used on the supply air);
• Restart the device by restarting it.
I am looking for a filter for my mechanical ventilation, house, apartment, recuperator - where can I order such filters?
• Write to us, we will present an offer and produce filters.
• In the e-mail, please provide the brand and model of the device as well as the dimensions of the currently installed air filters.
• And in the attachments you can attach photos of the filters currently installed and the name plate of the device.
We make air filters for every air handling unit, recuperation and mechanical ventilation systems. On this page you will find filters that will meet your expectations, because when you are looking for an economical solution, we have them, and when you want to fully protect the health of your household, we also offer such filters.
Confirming in the selection of a product, we encourage you to contact us by phone or e-mail, you can also use the tips included in the categories. All products are delivered directly from our warehouse and shipped according to the scheduled delivery date. We ship products that are in stock within 24 hours. Filters made to order 7 working days. If you do not have the filters you need in our store, please email us with the necessary information. We will prepare an offer, once you accept it, we will make the products you need.