Flat Filter M5 Iso Coarse 90% 200 x 377 mm
Flat skeleton filter for recuperator and mechanical ventilation, dimensions 200x377 mm, filtration class M5, Iso Coarse efficiency 90% Economical low cost filter for basic filtration. Coarse pre-filter for air filtration in fan coil units, ventilation and recuperator unit.
Frameless fancoil skeleton filter
M5 Iso Coarse 90% 200 x 377 mm
Manufacturer's name Murano Feniks: MF / FAN M5 ISO COARSE 90% 200x377 mm
Flat filter for coarse filtration in ventilation, recuperation and air conditioning systems. Made on a wire frame, which is then hemmed with filter material laid flat. The wire is made of stainless steel with a diameter of 3.5 mm with crossbars strengthening the structure. 100% polyester non-woven synthetic fleece. Provides very low air resistance throughout the entire period of filling the filter with impurities. The offered M5 Iso Corase 90% flat filter in the dimension 200x377 mm allows the capture of 90% coarse particles from the air, i.e. leaves, insects, hair, sand, ash, fine sand, plant spores, pollen and other impurities larger than 10 μm (micrometers). It is included in the pre-filters, thus this filter allows for basic air filtration in mechanical ventilation systems with heat recovery, called recuperation. Our filters are made of materials that meet high energy classes to ensure the lowest possible consumption of electricity by your recuperator operating on our filtering accessories for the recuperator.
Flat filter frameless fancoil M5 / EU5
• Width: 200 mm
• Length: 377 mm
• Depth: 5-8 mm
• Filter material: synthetic material 100% polyester
• Filter class according to EN 779: 2012: M5
• Filter class according to ISO 16890: ISO Coarse 90%
• Degree of filtration (Am):> 97.1%
• Efficiency: 45.60%
• Maximum working temperature: <80 ° C
• Permissible relative humidity: <100%
• Recommended final resistance: 200 Pa
• 100% polyester fibers, progressively built-up, thermally bonded, compacted on the air outlet side. It is characterized by high efficiency throughout its lifetime and high mechanical strength.
• Tight and durable construction.
• Filter fleece laid flat and hemmed on a stainless steel wire.
• Pre-treatment filter in air conditioning, heating and ventilation installations. Filters characterized by high efficiency with low pressure drops. They can be used in schools, offices, tetras, swimming pools, hospitals, shopping malls, hotels, homes, paint shops, food, pharmaceutical and machine industries.
• Synthetic non-woven fabric
• Low pressure drop
• High dust absorption
• Low energy costs
• Long service life
• Moisture resistant
• Hardly flammable (F1 according to DIN 53438)
• Standard and special sizes
• Filters are made in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System, which ensures that the product maintains the highest quality.
The air supplied by the ventilation, air conditioning and recuperation systems is as clean as the filters cleaning them, and therefore the quality of the filters, their reliability and durability have a huge impact on the operation of the entire ventilation system and the quality of the air supplied by it.
We reserve the right to make changes to the technical specifications at any time without prior notice, as a result of continuous product improvement.
General information on filters and their replacement in the recuperator
Selection of filters according to expectations and needs, how to distinguish them from each other?
Every user of a mechanical ventilation system, commonly known as recuperation, has once struggled with the choice of air filters for their device. Don't know where and where to buy recuperator filters. It is not an easy task, so we are here to help. Each filter should have a rating label specifying the filtration class in accordance with the currently adopted standards, i.e. EN 779: 2012 and ISO 16890. Standard EN 779 divides filters into several groups marked with letters, i.e. G (coarse), M (medium), F (accurate), E, H, U (highly effective - used in hospitals, military industry, etc.). Next to the letters there are numbers indicating the filtration efficiency in a given group and the entire scale ranging from 1-17. To evaluate the filtration efficiency in the EN 779 standard, an aerosol with a uniform particle size, ie 0.4 µm for filtration classes M5 - F9, is used. For coarse filters G1 - G4 there is a dust called ASHRAE consisting of fine mineral dust (72%), carbon black (23%) and cotton fibers (5%), these particles are close to 80 µm. The highly effective EPA, Hepa, Ulpa filters are tested with a paraffin oil mist aerosol, sodium chloride aerosol, DEHS aerosol (diethylhexyl sebacate polydisperse aerosol) or DOP (octyl phthalate monodisperse aerosol).
Coarse filters belong to this group of filtration classes G1 / EU1, G2 / EU2, G3 / EU3, G4 / EU4
They are very good at filtering basic air pollutants such as leaves, insects, hair, sand, ash, plant spores. They are ineffective in the filtration of pollen, fungal spores, fine dust and smog.
Medium filters, which include the filtration classes M5 / EU5, M6 / EU6
As the name implies, the averages are in the middle between the coarse and fine filters, which results in a high level of coarse dirt filtration and the basic filtration of fine filters. Medium filters do a good job of filtering pollen, bacteria and cement dust, which is very fine, but they do not retain smog that is so harmful to health.
Fine filters marked with filtration classes F7 / EU7, F8 / EU8, F9 / EU9
These are the best and most accurate filters that can be used in home recuperation. Fine filters are characterized by very high filtration efficiency of soot, tobacco smoke, oil smoke, bacteria with carrier particles, but also in the case of class F9 smog and allergens, i.e. all pollen. We recommend installing filters of the exact class only on the supply air due to the greater resistance. On the exhaust, we suggest using filters made in lower filtration classes, ie G4 / EU4, M5 / EU5, which will allow you to take care of the environment by reducing electricity consumption and reduce the frequency of recuperator filters replacement.
The latest ISO 16890 standard has been in force since 2018. It consists in subjecting filters to filtration tests of particles of various sizes, which are included in the DEHS aerosol (diethylhexyl sebacate polydisperse aerosol). DEHS consists of particles with a diameter of 0.2-3 microns. The filtration efficiency is not expressed in numbers but as a percentage, so we are fully aware of what part of the particles will be filtered from the air by our new coarse, medium or fine filter. The ISO 16890 standard defines four new groups of filters based on the size of dust particles, allowing for simpler and more practical selection of filters according to the expectations and needs of customers. It also allows you to precisely determine the filtration efficiency of a given filter material used in the production of the filter. How does the buyer know where the most effective filter is in the filtration of the most harmful particles.
• ISO Coarse: estimates for the separation of new ISO A2 dust (natural dust);
• PM10: for particle sizes ≤ 10 μm;
• PM2.5: for particle sizes ≤ 2.5 μm;
• PM1: for particle sizes ≤ 1 µm.
The described standard of filtration was introduced in order to more accurately present the users of mechanical ventilation with the level of filtration efficiency of filters in relation to the size and amount of particles retained by them that have a harmful effect on the body. We mean mainly PM2.5 and PM1 particles. Below the size of harmful dusts and their ability to penetrate the body.
• Particles larger than 10 µm (ISO Coarse) are retained by the upper respiratory tract and are not inhaled;
• Particles smaller than 10 µm in diameter (PM10) can penetrate the bronchi;
• Particles smaller than 2.5 µm in diameter (PM2.5) can penetrate the alveoli;
• Particles with a diameter below 1 µm (PM1) can penetrate the vesicle-capillary barrier and get into the blood, this group includes smog particles.
When buying recuperator filters that meet the above-described ISO 16890 standard, which comply with the currently applicable EU regulations and are admitted to trading. Should have the ISO 16890 filtration standard specified in the product description. The filter rating label, in addition to the size, should also include the filtration standard ISO 16890 and graphic information showing the direction of air flow, e.g. an arrow. The reverse assembly of the filters from the one compatible with the air flow results in a very quick wear of the filter for mechanical ventilation with heat recovery, called recuperation, because the filter is a sieve that thickens towards the air outlet and filters smaller and smaller particles along with the concentration.
Which air filters should be installed on the supply and which ones on the exhaust and the choice of the filtration class?
It is best to install an air filter from the fine group (F7 - ePM1, F8 - ePM1, F9 - ePM1) on the supply air, i.e. the air flowing into the house. This will filter out the most harmful particles of smog and other unnatural dusts. On the exhaust, we suggest installing coarse or medium filters (G4 - ISO Coarse, M5 - ePM-10) The air flowing into the house has been cleaned by a filter mounted on the supply, so there is no need to install filters with the same or higher filtration efficiency on the exhaust air, i.e. the removed air from the building. The installation of fine filters on the supply and exhaust air will increase electricity consumption and air resistance as well as faster filter wear.
Which filter frame to choose?
It is an individual matter. Metal and plastic frames are less susceptible to mechanical damage during transport, they withstand maximum humidity and during assembly they allow for reliable replacement without fear of damage. The cardboard frame is more delicate, but its important feature is environmental friendliness during disposal.
Recuperator air filters replacement - how to do it yourself?
• Prepare the air handling unit for filter replacement (disable or activate the filter replacement mode);
• Open the inspection hatch or flaps;
• Take out the old filters;
• Clean the guides;
• Insert new filters with the arrows in the direction of air flow (pay attention to the filtration class, a higher class can be used on the supply air);
• Restart the device by restarting it.
I am looking for a filter for my mechanical ventilation, house, apartment, recuperator - where can I order such filters?
• Write to us, we will present an offer and produce filters.
• In the e-mail, please provide the brand and model of the device as well as the dimensions of the currently installed air filters.
• And in the attachments you can attach photos of the filters currently installed and the name plate of the device.
We make air filters for every air handling unit, recuperation and mechanical ventilation systems. On this page you will find filters that will meet your expectations, because when you are looking for an economical solution, we have them, and when you want to fully protect the health of your household, we also offer such filters.
- List of air filter dimensions
- 200 * 377 mm
377 * 200 mm
- Type of air filter
- The range of filtration efficiency
- The filter material used
- Synthetic polyester
- Filter class EN779: 2012
- EU5 / M5
- Filtration standard DIN EN ISO 16890
- Iso coarse 90%
- Filter frame type
- Wire frame
Confirming in the selection of a product, we encourage you to contact us by phone or e-mail, you can also use the tips included in the categories. All products are delivered directly from our warehouse and shipped according to the scheduled delivery date. We ship products that are in stock within 24 hours. Filters made to order 7 working days. If you do not have the filters you need in our store, please email us with the necessary information. We will prepare an offer, once you accept it, we will make the products you need.